Monday, February 23, 2009

How I Feel About Reading


I do not have an opinion for reading. I like reading sometimes, and it depends on the material. When I read a book and its story line is so interesting that i cannot help stop reading. I just want to know what will happen next. If this situation happens, I may spend all my time to read it. However, not many books can make me forget eating and sleeping. If the book is very boring, I will give up reading and end up with doing something else. I think people read is because they can get information and knowledge while they are reading the words on paper. Some people may think that watching TV and movies are much better than just reading some words; nevertheless, reading gives you the ability to use your imagination to view things. Even though people see the exact words from a story, they will have a different scene in their head, since every body has different experience and interests. I personally think that reading is a good way to explore more about the world and we are benefited from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment